Mount-It! Fully Adjustable Triple Computer Monitor Mount - MI-101753
Economical and dependable, mechanical monitor arms allow several height options for placing your monitor in the best ergonomic position, while offering more desktop space. The double link swing arms that support the monitors can be adjusted on the vertical tube for the best height adjustment. The arms and the base come with integrated cable management feature. Cable management system keeps cords organized. The heavy duty weighted metal base as well as the grommet mechanism secures the mount to the desk. The arms that support the monitors can be adjusted on the vertical tube for the best height adjustment. Articulating arms on the sides allow swivel function up to 360 degrees with 15 degrees of tilt at the mounting panel.
- FITS MOST MONITORS - This triple monitor stand fits SAMSUNG, ACER, VIEWSONIC, LG, DELL, HP, ASUS, AOC and eMACHINES flat panel LCD and LED displays from 13 to 27 inch (13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 27 inch monitors). Compatible with VESA 75 (75 x 75 mm) and VESA 100 (100 x 100mm). VESA pattern is the square bolt hole pattern behind the monitor and measures typically 3 inch by 3 inch or 4 inch by 4 inch.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Triple arms are height adjustable on the vertical pole. Side arms can articulate in three different locations for best positioning of the screens. Each monitor can tilt up or down 15 degrees and rotate 360 degrees. Side monitors can swivel 360 degrees. Rotating the monitor holders allows landscape or portrait positioning. No need to remove the monitors to change positions.
- IMPROVED ERGONOMICS - Improve the ergonomics of your office workstation by raising monitors to an ergonomic height on your desktop, depending on your sitting position. Avoid neck, shoulder and back pain by improving your posture. Articulating arms gives you the freedom to turn the monitors to another person to share your screen.
- HEAVY-DUTY, EASY INSTALL - Heavy-duty design supports up to 18 lbs per monitor for a total of 54 lbs total. The base can be used as a clamp or grommet, depending on your installation needs and desk configuration. This multi-monitor stand can be mounted on tables up to 4 inches thick. Arms and the pole come with cable management.
- INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY - Mounting three monitors side by side, over the desk will improve your productivity by preventing the need to switch screens for different applications. It will also clear up space on the desktop for your keyboard, laptop or other items. Depending on the user and desk height, this mounting bracket can be used for standing desk applications. The pole measures 17.5 inches from the desktop.
Need Help with Installation of Your Mount-It! Product?
We here at Mount-it strive to provide nothing less than top quality products at affordable prices. We also demand excellence that is second to none when it comes to providing our customers with the best possible service.
This is why we have partnered with Hello Tech for your full-service installation needs
HelloTech’s TV mounting service is fast, easy and convenient. Book your appointment online or by phone for a time that’s convenient for you. We’ll send one of our helpful and experienced experts to get your new TV up and running in no time. Service usually takes about an hour to complete and includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We don’t just mount your TV, we go above and beyond to ensure that your TV viewing experience is the best it can be.
- Install a bracket and mount one TV
- Connect all necessary video and basic audio components
- Conceal in-wall rated wires or mask wires externally if selected. Fees cover labor only. Customer must supply cord concealment and masking materials. Please note television power cables are not rated for in-wall wire concealment.
- Configure any necessary peripheral devices
Once you’re happy with the location, your tech will utilize the proper tools to measure, level and secure your TV for a professional result. If you’re not quite sure, go ahead and ask your tech to give you an idea of the exact placement using tape. With HelloTech expert installation, you can be sure that your TV will be mounted securely and safely. We also offer various cord concealment options to complete the clean, modern look you’re after.
Your service doesn’t end there. Setup also includes TV calibration, connecting your TV to WiFi and setting up your SmartTV apps. We’ll then show you how it all works so that all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the show.
Prefer to do it yourself?
If your considering installing your Mount-It! product yourself, please click the link below for important tips.
Returns for Refunds:
All product returns for refunds require an authorization from our customer support team here at Mount-it!. Please contact Customer Service to obtain a return authorization. Returns are allowed within 30 days of the delivery date. Mount-it! will provide pre-paid return shipping labels for defective products and will apply full refund on the purchase price once the product is received at our location. Shipping and handling costs for returns on non-defective items are not refundable. Return shipping for non-defective items is client responsibility.
If a return request is made for any other reason within 30 days of the original date of purchase, (i.e., buyer's remorse, no longer needed/wanted, accidental orders, etc.), then the customer is responsible for the return shipping fees to send the item back to us, and a restock fee is deducted from the refund total. The restock fee is calculated from the initial shipping and handling fee cost, to ship the item to the address on file for the order.
Returns for Replacements:
Replacements will be provided for any defective product within the specified warranty period for that product. Replacements will be the only recourse for defective product returns after 30 days from the delivery date have passed. Replacements will be for the exact same item during its warranty period. Product substitutions are not allowed. Return shipping for replacements are client responsibility. Mount-it.net. will bear the costs of replacement item shipment.
All returns, whether for refund or replacement, require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Products that are returned without prior RMA and the RMA# clearly printed on the address label will be refused and sent back to the sender. Please follow the directions provided with the RMA to prevent delays in processing your return.
Mount-it! is not liable for returned packages that is lost in transit. We strongly recommended that you use a shipping service with a tracking number and obtain insurance when shipping back your merchandise.