About the position
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage select eCommerce marketplaces and ensure that all internal systems contain accurate quantities, pricing, part numbers and descriptions.
- Manage and track category/SKU performance and profitability.
- Evaluate and identify potential cost reduction activities.
- Work with our international clientele.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams, such as the distributors, internal sales team, customer service, technical support, and product positioning.
- Responsible for the marketing content of the products in various marketplaces and managing advertising campaigns.
- Translate and incorporate the in-store category and overall e-Commerce strategy into the online experience, including the visual display of the category pages, category-specific taxonomy, navigation, and search experience.
- Partner with site managers to optimize online merchandising to grow sales within category and overall e-Commerce strategies.
- Incidental or intermittent travel may occur at unknown locations for professional conferences, meetings, etc.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Computers or related field is required.
How to apply
Mail resume to:
Transform Partners LLC
12113 Kirkham Rd.
Poway, US 92064