Frequently Asked Questions
Typically, all relevant measurements are provided in the listing images, or under the “specifications” tab near the main description on the listing page.
VESA is a set of standards for the manufacturing of flat screen televisions and PC monitors. Most manufacturers comply with this standard by adhering to an industry wide “hole pattern” on the back of their displays for mounting purposes. A VESA hole pattern is measured in both horizontal and vertical distance between mounting holes. For example, VESA 75x75 means your TV mounting holes are 75mm apart horizontally and 75mm apart vertically. VESA 600x400 means your TV mounting holes are 600mm apart horizontally and 400mm apart vertically.
Gas spring mounts must be adjusted to counterbalance the weight of your monitor. This can require that you turn the adjustment bolt multiple times. To learn how to adjust the tension of your monitor mount, watch our video here.
Not all items have additional accessories or can be purchased as parts. However, you can contact customer service for replacement part or hardware requests.
Please note, as your questions come in and are answered, we will continue to post questions and answers to the most pressing comments.
If you are a tax-exempt customer, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org before making a purchase. Our team will guide you through the necessary steps to ensure your tax-exempt status is applied to your account, making your transactions seamless and in compliance with tax regulations.
Mount-It! offers free ground shipping on all orders within the continental United States. Shipping charges apply to orders going to Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, Canada, and Mexico. We do not currently ship to any other countries.
- Mount-It! uses UPS and USPS to ship most orders, but may use other carriers, as necessary
- Expedited shipping is available during checkout for an additional fee; please select the option that best suits your needs. Expedited orders must be placed by 12 PM PST
- Mount-It! ships orders Monday through Friday (excluding public holidays)
- Orders placed during weekends or public holidays are shipped the next business day
- Mount-It! makes every effort to ship orders the day they are placed, but does not guarantee that your order will ship on same day it is received and verified
- Orders are subject to verification and may require additional information from the credit card holder; if we are not able to verify order details, the pending order may be cancelled and refunded
- Delivery times are as provided by our carriers and are estimates only
- After processing, orders typically take 2-5 days from receipt to delivery