Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Mount-It! This Limited Warranty applies to Mount-It! and only for Mount-It! products purchased from Mount-It!
COVERAGE OF WARRANTY
This limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the 5 Year Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Mount-It! will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use or maintenance. If a defect exists, and Mount-It! is obligated under this warranty, Mount-It! will either (1) repair the product at no charge using new or refurbished parts or (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or that has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
The Warranty Period for Mount-It! products purchased from Mount-It! extends 5 year from the date of purchase. A replacement Mount-It! product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Mount-It! or 5 year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Limited Warranty does not cover products under these conditions:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Improperly operated devices (eg. Assembled incorrectly, mishandling, over loading, etc.)
- No proof of purchase
- Items that are unidentifiable by serial number or otherwise
- Purchases from unauthorized sellers
- Non quality related issues (after 30 days after purchase)
- Free products
- Lost or Stolen Products
OBTAINING A WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. To contact our support team:
1) E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Call (855) 925-5668
Our support team will respond to you as soon as possible. Please include a detailed response with:
- The issue you’re experiencing
- When the issue occurred
- How the issue occurred
- What steps you took before the issue occurred